- Spalenka, J. W., E. M. Mannebach, D. J. Bindl, M. S. Arnold and P. G. Evans, "Spectral resolution of states relevant to photoinduced charge transfer in modified pentacene/ZnO field-effect transistors," Applied Physics Letters 99(19) (2011).
- Xiong, W., J. E. Laaser, R. D. Mehlenbacher and M. T. Zanni, "Adding a dimension to the infrared spectra of interfaces using heterodyne detected 2D sum-frequency generation (HD 2D SFG) spectroscopy," Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 108(52) 20902-20907 (2011).
- Bechler, S. L. and D. M. Lynn, "Design and synthesis of a fluorescently end‐labeled poly (β‐amino ester): Application to the characterization of degradable polyelectrolyte multilayers," Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry 49(7) 1572-1581 (2011).
- Buck, M. E. and D. M. Lynn, "Layer‐by‐Layer Fabrication of Covalently Crosslinked and Reactive Polymer Multilayers Using Azlactone‐Functionalized Copolymers: A Platform for the Design of Functional Biointerfaces," Advanced Engineering Materials 13(10) B343-B352 (2011).
- Hamers, R. J., X. Wang, R. Franking, R. Ruther and C. Stavis, "Infrared spectroscopy for characterization of biomolecular interfaces," Biointerface Characterization by Advanced IR Spectroscopy 57 (2011).
- Himpsel, F., "Photon‐in photon‐out soft X‐ray spectroscopy for materials science," physica status solidi (b) 248(2) 292-298 (2011).
- Huang, M., F. Cavallo, F. Liu and M. G. Lagally, "Nanomechanical architecture of semiconductor nanomembranes," Nanoscale 3(1) 96-120 (2011).
- Izmitli, A., C. Schebor, M. P. McGovern, A. S. Reddy, N. L. Abbott and J. J. de Pablo, "Effect of trehalose on the interaction of Alzheimer's Aβ-peptide and anionic lipid monolayers," Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA)-Biomembranes 1808(1) 26-33 (2011).
- Jha, S., M. K. Wiedmann, T. Kuan, X. Song, S. Babcock and T. Kuech, "Growth behavior and defect reduction in heteroepitaxial InAs and GaSb on GaAs using block copolymer lithography," Journal of Crystal Growth 315(1) 91-95 (2011).
- King, W. J. and W. L. Murphy, "Bioinspired conformational changes: an adaptable mechanism for bio-responsive protein delivery," Polymer Chemistry 2(3) 476-491 (2011).
- King, W. J., M. W. Toepke and W. L. Murphy, "Facile formation of dynamic hydrogel microspheres for triggered growth factor delivery," Acta biomaterialia 7(3) 975-985 (2011).
- King, W. J., M. W. Toepke and W. L. Murphy, "A general route for the synthesis of functional, protein-based hydrogel microspheres using tailored protein charge," Chemical Communications 47(1) 526-528 (2011).
- Laaser, J. E., W. Xiong and M. T. Zanni, "Time-domain SFG spectroscopy using mid-IR pulse shaping: practical and intrinsic advantages," The Journal of Physical Chemistry B 115(11) 2536-2546 (2011).
- Peng, G., S. Seo, R. E. Ruther, R. J. Hamers, M. Mavrikakis and P. G. Evans, "Molecular-Scale Structure of a Nitrobenzene Monolayer on Si (001)," The Journal of Physical Chemistry C 115(7) 3011-3017 (2011).
- Saurer, E. M., R. M. Flessner, M. E. Buck and D. M. Lynn, "Fabrication of covalently crosslinked and amine-reactive microcapsules by reactive layer-by-layer assembly of azlactone-containing polymer multilayers on sacrificial microparticle templates," Journal of materials chemistry 21(6) 1736-1745 (2011).
- Sun, B., R. M. Flessner, E. M. Saurer, C. M. Jewell, N. J. Fredin and D. M. Lynn, "Characterization of pH-induced changes in the morphology of polyelectrolyte multilayers assembled from poly (allylamine) and low molecular weight poly (acrylic acid)," Journal of colloid and interface science 355(2) 431-441 (2011).
- Yu, M., M. Huang, D. E. Savage, M. G. Lagally and R. H. Blick, "Local-wetting-induced deformation of rolled-up Si/Si-Ge nanomembranes: a potential route for remote chemical sensing," Nanotechnology, IEEE Transactions on 10(1) 21-25 (2011).
- Zhu, Y. and P. J. Bertics, "Chemoattractant-induced Signaling via the Ras–ERK and PI3K–Akt networks, along with leukotriene C4 release, is dependent on the tyrosine kinase lyn in IL-5–and IL-3–primed human blood eosinophils," The Journal of Immunology 186(1) 516-526 (2011).